UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-1-26
sand 2003-9-2 00:20
分享到:
copy from 釋放自己學友歌迷留言版
thanks for AL's English translation
AL, please don't mind me re-post your message here.

881新享樂主義 interview 2003-8-9

hello Jacky

hello

bearded Jacky Cheung

bearded... for the time being, yes, I'll keep it until due course... ha ha

ha ha

I feel it's time to wear some beard actually. if I didn't wear any beard, I would look very funny. my look is very funny

yes yes you can look very funny

because my cheek bone is protruding ....

you have some muscle there actually...

it's protuding when I laugh ... so I look very funny if I don't wear any beard... as if I look like a kid ...

too cartoon, you're afraid of ...

just like a kid ... but a 40-year-old kid looks very funny

ha ha... Jacky, recently, regarding your work, what are you busy working on

Just finished... actually it's very slow.. just finished the concert DVD

slow... because... the whole process....

changed many times ... actually I should sit there and watch them edit then we could have saved a lot of time... but I stayed at home .. after they've finished, they let me see... then I wanted to change something, so they changed it ... but then after the change, we had to change something at the back... so back and forth, ... I feel so sorry

so those that you want to change... what are you picking on?

the video... at the beginning I feel it's not editing too well .... and I feel some parts are not very complete so I want to change

so the DVD is edited from concerts from different cities...

edited from 2 concerts... but there are also some behind-the-scene shots... a little bit

there's a booklet in the album... the world map... opening up the world map, there are spots to show where you've held the concerts... wow half of the globe... after this tour, what do you feel....

in the past, yes I feel I need to have the mood to prepare for the end... now the process is shortened a lot... now only at the last minute... now I feel it's the end... feel a bit lost .... in the past... it's a very long process... a long process to prepare the mood for the end...

so starting from the last concert, you would already have the mood of leaving..

now I'll do my best... still the same... before the concert... worried about whether I could finish ha ha .... everytime it's like that.... this time also

altogether how many concerts?

this time, 50 concerts altogether

within these 50 concerts, which one you feel most happy about? or which concert you always remember?

I feel happy in every concert.... starting from Australia, I felt very happy... happy because I knew that I could sing

you would suspect whether you could sing?

this time yes actually... this time yes... this time... at the beginning I was worried whether I could sing... or whether I would need to announce that I had to start the song from the beginning... I had that state of mind before I started ... if I didn't do it, it seems that I was too feeble... previously I was not feeling well... my nasal problem

your nasal problem...

rehearsal...ok I had rehearsal but it's different from the actual show... I could sing during rehearsal.. but when I sing through the whole concert without any problem, whether I could do it ... Australia I could sing, no problem ... then malayaisa... tens of thousands of people.... so many people... so far away... still so many people... felt very happy... the feeling is so different... Tianjin... the people really want to see me ...

it's not easy for them to see you and it's been long time since they last saw you?

they really want to see me... because I'm a Tianjinese....

oh

so they really want me to go there... and I really want to go there... I held so many concerts but had never been there.... I can't give an excuse... if I didn't go this time, I would have to do it sometime... I feel that they really want to see me.... I feel that they look at me as if I was their son, their sibling or relative... the feeling is so unforgettable.. many (cities) ... so unforgettable

so did every concert run smoothly? or anything happened?

yes... Chongqing (actually it's in Wuhan, Jacky forgot!) ... the audience platform collapsed ... some people were injured but not too seriously... didn't cause too serious problem... England... I fell from the stage... hurt quite badly ... but had to get back to stage immediately...

continue singing?

yes

continue dancing???

yes after finished dancing... aiya... if I had hit something... or if my head hit something...

now 50 cities... perhaps in some cities, people speak Cantonese better, in others, people don't speak Cantonese so well ... so would the rundown be different...

except HK.... more Cantonese songs in HK.... basically 1/3, 1/3 and 1/3... Mandarin and Cantonese songs are the majortiy and the English songs constitute the first part.

usually when you do a new album, I think Jacky you would listen to it many times... for concert CD, would you listen to it many times as well?

yes.. I need to listen... need to listen... listen to the atmosphere... to see if there's anything that can't be put on the disc ha ha ...

ha ha... perhaps within the applause, suddenly something not good ...

I'm not worried about those... but worried about my singing.

would you have special thoughts or feelings about this concert CD? The songs are from various period.... from "Moonlight romance", "She's very Far Away" to "Groaning on a sick bed" which is quite recent..... it's really an odyssey... almost 20 years...

17-18 years...

any special thoughts or feelings?

hm... yes.. feel... without knowing it ... so many years... now I'm more... when I was young, when I heard people say time flies, I felt "hey what are you talking about? Time flies?" .... now suddenly I want to say them... those words I once despised... that time I felt they pretended to be experienced ha ha... that time I felt people were like that... now I've experienced it... now I feel it's real, now I feel if I laugh at people it only shows that you're ignorant... but it's real...

now you can feel it

yes I can really feel it.... it's really like that... not knowing it... more than 10 years have passed.

50 world-tour concerts completed smoothly... live audio and video products are also released smoothly... tonight... we have Jacky Cheung who has finished his 50 world-tour concerts ... he will talk about his work and announce his new work. Jacky always gives people an impression of being strong on stage... even during some touching scenes on stage, you seldom see Jacky stirred emotionally... perhaps you have teary but we can't see it clearly.. but you're not the type who's stirred emotionally

no... not much.. I remember one time... at the last concert... the staff sent me a card writing touching words.... that time I almost cried.... almost... but I don't really want to cry on stage.... perhaps people want to see it... maybe... but I don't like it... if I cried, I couldn't sing... I want to be pro on the stage... it's not that you want to be an indifferent animal but the feelings can be hidden inside your heart... I'm like that

within these 50 concerts, are there any touching scenes that almost make you cry?

those that I talked about are touching....

staff wrote to you... it's this time?

it's last time... we held 35 concerts

this time you could control well

basically ok now

this concert Jacky Cheung sang many English songs... you released an English album earlier ... actually you've been singing Cantonese songs, Mandarin songs... you're familiar with the world of Chinese songs... is an English album you dream?

to me it's.... yes.. to me no matter what the result would be.... actually English album may not be appealing in Chinese community, not their cup of tea in English community... but I really want to try... firstly, you wouldn't know what would happen... if you didn't try, nothing would happen... nobody would listen to you singing in English... perhaps people would think that you sang well... ha ha ... perhaps you have an opportunity... you cannot rule out the possibility... secondly I really want to do it... if I didn't do it, when would I do it?... but there's a period when I sing english songs... I sang English songs only... I sing English songs well I think ... I remember when I was a kid, i sang English songs and people swarmed around me to listen... I really want to do it... if this is my odyssey, then it's part of it.

it can be said a realization of your dream.
50 world-tour concerts completed smoothly... live audio and video products are also released smoothly... tonight... we have Jacky Cheung who has finished his 50 world-tour concerts ... he will talk about his work and announce his new work. Jacky always gives people an impression of being strong on stage... even during some touching scenes on stage, you seldom see Jacky stirred emotionally... perhaps you have teary but we can't see it clearly.. but you're not the type who's stirred emotionally

no... not much.. I remember one time... at the last concert... the staff sent me a card writing touching words.... that time I almost cried.... almost... but I don't really want to cry on stage.... perhaps people want to see it... maybe... but I don't like it... if I cried, I couldn't sing... I want to be pro on the stage... it's not that you want to be an indifferent animal but the feelings can be hidden inside your heart... I'm like that

within these 50 concerts, are there any touching scenes that almost make you cry?

those that I talked about are touching....

staff wrote to you... it's this time?

it's last time... we held 35 concerts

this time you could control well

basically ok now

this concert Jacky Cheung sang many English songs... you released an English album earlier ... actually you've been singing Cantonese songs, Mandarin songs... you're familiar with the world of Chinese songs... is an English album you dream?

to me it's.... yes.. to me no matter what the result would be.... actually English album may not be appealing in Chinese community, not their cup of tea in English community... but I really want to try... firstly, you wouldn't know what would happen... if you didn't try, nothing would happen... nobody would listen to you singing in English... perhaps people would think that you sang well... ha ha ... perhaps you have an opportunity... you cannot rule out the possibility... secondly I really want to do it... if I didn't do it, when would I do it?... but there's a period when I sing english songs... I sang English songs only... I sing English songs well I think ... I remember when I was a kid, i sang English songs and people swarmed around me to listen... I really want to do it... if this is my odyssey, then it's part of it.

it can be said a realization of your dream.

Jacky what's your next dream in music?

I really don't know... actually I feel that now I can sing again... I didn't have any operations, I don't need to see the doctor and I can sing again... I even think that I can control better than before... sometimes it's like practising martial arts... if you hadn't encountered any difficulties, you wouldn't know how or why you're like that .... now after you've encountered some difficulties, now you're standing right here... now you can handle things better ... it seems that your kung-fu has improved .... at the same time it makes me feel that I should appreciate... it's a blessing... so I can sing, I feel it's already a blessing... let's not talk about big plans... if nothing big happens or if I can keep on singing or have better singing skills .... if I could sing 20 more years, it's already a huge thing to me....

so accumulated you can sing 40 more years...

yes it's already a huge thing to me... so I don't need to do anything big tomorrow to surpass what I have done before.

Jacky Cheung, you wouldn't plan for any....

hm... no... I don't really know what...

would your fans demand... Jacky you haven't released any Cantonese songs for so long... when will you release it?

without their telling me, i know that ha ha...

for how long... last one is in 2001

without their telling me, I know that... and the lovely things about fans are.... of course some people would leave when you change... but for fans, no matter what I do, they will follow me... and then tell me nice things.... your change is good, etc. ha ha....they always support me... they are called fans... some clear-minded people are called audience.... they might think that your change is not good and stop listening 'cause they like old songs only

perhaps some fans started with "Touch of Love"

maybe... not too many ha ha

ha ha there might be

I'm not worried about that.... they follow me... want me to tell them what I'm doing, what I plan to do, what I've discovered... so that's not a problem

so Jacky you feel you should release a Cantonese album now?

yes I feel I should do a Cantonese album now

so have you started thinking about how....

I've been thinking how I should do it... but the environment has changed... so perhaps I have to overthrow what I had in mind... perhaps I have to think again

perhaps actually whenever you plan to release a new album, this is the process... that you think of something and then wipe it out and start all over again

yes yes definitely... I had that idea perhaps half a year or a year before... then the environment has changed or other people have done the same thing so there's no reason to do it... we should do something else

so what now?

now I want to start all over again... I just talked to my producer a few days ago maybe we should not do it this way..

so this year will we be able to listen to your new cantonese songs?

definitely... it's not difficult to think... it's only difficult to produce... if I had done it half a year earlier, then we wouldn't have any problem.

will you compose any songs?

ai.... don't know... composing is not too difficult... but it's not too easy to write a good song... if you just write a song, it's not a problem ... I've been singing for so many years... I can hum a tune... but to write a good song that I can show people, then it's difficult...

are you too demanding on your work?

that's not the point... if because of time constraint, I have to write a song, then I write it...

some people propose to write songs for you?

don't know now... in the past yes it happened... I don't mind... some composers want to write for me... I think that they want the songs to be beautifully sang

especially newcomers, they have dreams if this song is sung by ...

yes... but later on they'll discover that money is more important...ha ha.. then they'll change

ha ha... so we hope that we'll listen to Jacky's new songs in the near future.... the second half of the year, you will work on this new album?

yes in the next few months

this tour has completed

yes... completed... once this DVD is completed...

no movie for the time being?

we're discussing...

waiting for your new songs.... many HK people still think that with Cantonese songs, Jacky is talking to us... we've been waiting for a long time

I will .... I know

I'll talk to you when you have new songs

ok

thank you

bye bye
sand 當前離線
最後登錄
2016-4-12
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-1-26
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-1-26
sand 2003-9-2 00:22
原本訪問是廣東話
由AL以英文翻譯
但為方便各位閱讀
我又用翻譯機轉為中文
可是翻譯機生吞活剝
太礙眼的地方我已修改
未能100%把原意表達
所以最好還是看原文囉  ;-)
回復

使用道具 舉報

sand 當前離線
最後登錄
2016-4-12
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-1-26
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-1-26
sand 2003-9-2 00:24
881新享樂主義 interview 2003-8-9

杰克 = Jacky

喂杰克
喂.
有胡子的杰克 Cheung
有胡子的 ... 目前,是的,我将留著它一段時間... 嘿嘿
嘿嘿
[quote:618ca4c227="Nicky"]
有感受該事實上留某個鬍子了。如果我沒有留任何鬍子,我會看起來很有趣的。我的看是很有趣的
是的是的你能夠看起來很有趣的
因為我的臉頰骨頭在突出 ...。
你事實上有一些那兒的肌肉 ...
我什麼時候笑在突出 ... 這樣我看很有趣如果我不留任何鬍子 ... 好象我好象是小孩 ...
也卡通,你是害怕 ...
就像小孩一樣 ... 但是 40 歲的小孩看起來很有趣的
嘿嘿 ...傑克,最近,關於你的工作,是你的忙工作上
剛剛完美的 ... 事實上它是剛剛被完成的很緩慢的 .. 音樂會 DVD
緩慢的 ... 因為 ... 整個的過程 ...。
很多次被改變 ... 事實上我該在那兒坐和看他們編輯然後我們能夠節省了很多時間 ... 但是我在他們結束了以後在家 ..,他們讓我想想 ... 然後我想改變某物,這樣他們改變它 ... 不過在變化以後,我們必須返回改變某物 ... 這樣來回往復地, ...我覺得這樣抱歉的
這樣你想換給的那些 ... 你在挑選什麼?
錄像 ... 在開始我感覺編輯不太好...。和我感覺幾部分不是很完全的所以我想改變
這樣 DVD 從不同的城市的音樂會被編輯 ...
從 2 場音樂會被編輯 ... 但是也在場景射後面有一些 ... 略微
在唱片裏有小冊子 ... 世界地圖 ... 展開世界地圖,有點顯示你哪里止住了音樂會 ... 嘩半個地球 ... 在這次巡迴以後,給你感覺的 ...。
過去,是的我覺得我需要有為終止作好準備的情緒 ... 現在過程很被縮短 ... 如今在最後一刻只是 ... 現在我它是終止的感覺 ... 感覺有點迷惑的 ...。過去 ... 它是很長過程 ... 為情緒作好準備的長過程終止 ...
這樣從最後一個音樂會開始,你已經會有離開 .. 的情緒
現在我將竭盡全力 ... 止住同樣的 ... 在音樂會之前 ... 擔心無論我能夠結束與否嘿嘿 ...。每次它是喜歡 ...。這次也
整個多少一致行動?
這次, 50 場音樂會整個
在這些 50 場音樂會以內,哪個你感覺大多數對高興?或者哪場你記住?
我在每場音樂會覺得高興的 ...。從澳大利亞開始,我感覺到很幸福的 ... 幸福因為我知道我能夠唱歌
你會懷疑無論你能夠唱歌與否?
這次事實上是的 ... 這次是的 ... 這次 ... 在起點我無論我能夠唱歌與否被擔心 ... 或者無論我會需要宣佈我必須從一開始開始歌曲與否 ...我在我開始以前有那個思想狀況 ... 如果我沒有做這事,看來我以前是太微弱的 ... 我不好地在有感受 ... 我的鼻的問題
你的鼻的問題 ...
排練 ... 我有的 ok 排練但是它不同於實際的表演...我能夠在排練期間唱歌我不帶任何問題地通過整個的音樂會唱的 ..,無論我能夠做這事與否 ...澳大利亞我能夠唱歌,沒有問題 ... 然後馬來西亞... 數萬人 ...。那麼多的人 ... 迄今為止去 ... 還那麼多的人 ... 感覺到很幸福的 ... 感情是這樣不同的 ...天津 ... 人真正想看見我 ...
不容易讓他們看見你和它是長時間因為他們最後看見你?
他們真正想看見我 ... 因為我是天津人...。

這樣他們真正想要我去那兒 ... 和我真正想去那兒 ...我那麼多的音樂會但是沒有是在那兒 ...。我不能夠給藉口 ... 如果我沒有這次去,我終有一天會去的 ...我覺得他們真正想看見我 ...。我覺得他們看著我好象我是他們的兒子,他們的同胞或者親人 ... 感情是這樣忘不了的 .. 很多(城市) ... 這樣忘不了
所以每音樂會跑順利地嗎?或其他什麼的發生?
是的 ...重慶(事實上它在武漢,傑克忘記!) ... 觀眾平臺崩潰 ... 一些人被傷害但是不太嚴重地 ... 沒有導致太嚴重的問題 ...英格蘭 ...我從舞臺跌下 ... 很糟糕地痛 ... 但是必須立即回到舞臺...
繼續唱歌?
是的。
繼續跳舞???
是的在完美跳舞 ... 之後 aiya ... 如果我擊中了某物 ... 或者如果我的頭撞擊某物 ...
現在 50 個城市 ... 也許在一些城市,人們說廣東話好些,在另外的說廣東話沒那麼好... 這樣rundown是不同的 ...
除了香港以外 ...。在香港的更多廣東歌曲 ...。基本 1/3, 1/3 和 1/3 ...國語和廣東歌曲是大部分 和英語歌曲構成頭一個部分。
通常何時你做新的唱片,我想傑克你會很多次聽它 ... 對音樂會 CD 來說你會也很多次聽它嗎?
是的我需要聽的 .. ... 需要聽 ... 聽氣氛 ... 為了明白如果有任何東西那不能夠是放上唱片嘿嘿 ...
嘿嘿 ... 也許在鼓掌以內,突然不好的某物 ...
我不擔心那些 ... 但是擔心我的唱歌。
你關於這音樂會 CD 會有特別的思想或者感覺嗎?歌曲來自不同時期的 ...。從“月半灣”,“遙遠的她”至近期的“有病呻吟”它真正是歷程的 .. ... 幾乎 20 年 ...
17-18 年 ...
任何特別的思想或者感覺?
hm ... 是的 .. 感覺 ... 而沒有知道它 ... 那麼多的年 ... 現在我在我是年輕的時是更多 ...,當我聽人說時間飛逝的時候,我有感受“嗨你在談論什麼?時間飛逝?“...。現在突然我想說他們 ... 我一次蔑視的那些詞 ... 我感覺到的那段時間他們假裝被經歷嘿嘿 ... 我感覺到的那段時間人是喜歡 ... 現在我經歷了它 ... 現在我它是真的感覺,現在我感覺如果我嘲笑它只是向顯示你是無知的 ... 但是它是的人真的 ...
現在你能夠感覺到它
是的我能夠真正感覺到它 ...。它真正是喜歡 ... 不知道它 ... 多於 10 年過去了。
50 場世界巡迴音樂會完成順利地 ... live的聲音和影像產品也順利地被發佈 ... 今晚 ... 我們有完成了他的 50 場世界巡迴音樂會的傑克 Cheung ... 他將談論他的工作和宣佈他的新的工作。傑克總是給人在階段上是強有力的印象 ... 甚至在關於階段的一些動人的場景期間,你看清傑克在情緒上走動 ... 也許你有淚但是我們不能夠清楚地看它 .. 但是你不是在情緒上走動了的典型
No. .. 我一次記得的沒有很多 .. ... 在最後一個音樂會 ... 工作人員寄給我按詞的卡片著作 ...。我幾乎哭出的那段時間 ...。幾乎的 ... 但是我不真正想階段哭泣 ...。也許人想看它 ... 大概 ... 但是我不喜歡它 ... 如果我哭泣,我不能夠唱歌 ...我想在舞臺上尊業 ... 它不是你想是無關緊要的動物但是感覺能夠在你的心裏面被隱藏 ...我是喜歡
在這些 50 場音樂會以內,是在那兒幾乎使得你哭泣的任何動人的場景?
我談論的那些在碰 ...。
工作人員向你寫 ... 它是這次?
上次是 ... 我們止住 35 場音樂會
這次你能夠控制好地
基本 ok 現在
傑克 Cheung 唱的這場音樂會很多英語歌曲 ... 你早前出英語唱片 ... 事實上你一直在唱廣東歌曲,國語歌曲 ... 你熟悉漢語歌曲的世界 ... 是你夢見的英語唱片?
跟我是 ...。是的 .. 跟我無論什麼結果會是 ...。事實上英語唱片不可以在中國社區在認同,不在英語社區的他們的所好 ... 但是我真正想嘗試 ... 首先,你不會知道會發生的 ... 如果你沒有嘗試,沒有什麼東西會發生 ... 沒人會聽你在英語 ... 中也許唱歌人會認為你挺好地唱歌 ... 嘿嘿 ... 也許你有機會 ... 你不能排除可能性 ... 其次我真正想做這事 ... 如果我沒有做這事,我什麼時候會做這事?... 但是有我唱英語歌曲的一段時期 ...我唱英語歌曲唯一的 ...我挺好地唱英語歌曲我想 ...我記得我什麼時候是小孩,我唱英語歌曲和人環繞我密集聽 ...我真正想做這事 ... 如果這是我的歷程,它是部分它。
能夠被說你的夢的認識。
傑克你的在音樂方面的下一個夢是什麼?
我不真正知道 ... 事實上我覺得現在我能夠再度唱歌 ...我沒有任何行動,我不需要看見醫生和我能夠再度唱歌 ...我甚至認為我比以前更好地控制 ... 有時它是相象的實踐武術 ... 如果你沒有遇見了任何困難,你不會知道你怎樣或者為什麼是喜歡 ...。如今在你以後遇見了一些困難,現在你就在這兒在站立 ... 現在你能夠更好地處理東西 ... 看來你的功夫改善了 ...。同時它使得我覺得我該增值 ... 它是保佑 ... 所以我能夠唱歌,我它已經是是讓我們的保佑 ... 的感覺不談論大的計畫 ... 如果沒有什麼東西大發生或者如果我能夠繼續唱歌或者有更好唱歌技藝 ...。如果我能夠唱 20 更多年,它已經對於我是巨大的東西 ...。
這樣積聚你能夠唱 40 更多年 ...
是的已經對於我是巨大的東西 ... 這樣我不需要做任何事情大明天為了超過我以前做了的。
傑克 Cheung,你不會為任何 ... 作計畫。
hm ... No. ..我不真正知道什麼 ...
你的愛好者要求 ...傑克你很久沒有出廣東唱片 ... 你什麼時候出?
無他們的告訴我,我知道那嘿嘿 ...
用於多久 ... 上張在 2001 年裏
無他們的告訴我,我知道那 ... 和關於愛好者的可愛的東西是 ...。當然一些人在你改變時會離去 ... 要不是愛好者,無論什麼我做,他們將跟著我 ... 然後告訴我好的東西 ...。你的變化是好的,等等嘿嘿 ... .他們總是支持我 ... 他們叫做愛好者 ... 一些清楚介意的人叫做觀眾 ...。他們可能認為你的變化不是好的和不再聽 ' 他們喜歡老歌曲唯一的原因
也許一些愛好者開始于“Touch of Love”
大概 ... 不太多嘿嘿
嘿嘿可能會有
我不擔心那 ...。他們跟著我 ... 想要我告訴他們我做的,什麼我計畫做,我發現了的 ... 這樣那不是問題
這樣傑克你你現在該發佈廣東唱片?
是的我覺得我該現在做廣東唱片
也有你開始關於怎樣想 ...。
我一直在想怎樣我該做這事 ... 但是環境改變了 ... 這樣也許我必須推翻我想到的 ... 也許我必須再度想
也許事實上無論什麼時侯你計畫發佈新唱片,這是過程 ... 那你考慮某物然後推翻它和再度開始
是的肯定地是的 ...我半年也許有那個想法或者幾年以前 ... 然後環境改變了或者其他人做同樣的事情了這樣沒有理由給它 ... 我們該此外做事
這樣什麼現在?
現在我想再度從頭開始 ...我剛剛大概幾天前跟我的監制談我們不該這樣給它 ..
這樣今年希望我們能聽你的新的廣東人歌曲?
肯定地 ... 它不難以想 ... 它只是難以生產 ... 如果我早半年,我們會沒有任何問題。
你將作任何歌曲嗎?
ai ...。不知道 ... 作曲不是太困難的 ... 但是它不是太容易,不好寫好的歌曲 ... 如果你剛剛寫歌曲,它不是問題 ...我有那麼多年一直在唱歌 ...我能夠哼調子 ... 但是為了寫我能夠顯示的好的歌曲人,然後它是困難的 ...
你也在要求在你的工作上?
那不是重點 ... 如果因為時間約束,我必須寫歌曲,我寫它 ...
一些人建議為你寫歌曲?
現在不知道 ... 過去是的 ...我不介意 ... 一些作曲家想為我寫 ...我認為他們想要歌曲為了美麗地唱歌
特別新來的人,他們做夢如果這歌曲被某所唱 ...
是的 ... 但是更遲上他們將發現錢是更重要的 ... 嘿嘿 .. 然後他們將改變
嘿嘿 ... 這樣我們希望我們將在不久的將來聽傑克的新的歌曲 ...。下半的年,你將致力於這新唱片?
是的在未來幾月中
這次巡迴完成
是的 ... 完成 ... 一旦這 DVD 被完成 ...
沒有電影目前?
我們討論 ...
等侯你的新的歌曲 ...。很多香港人還認為跟廣東歌曲一起,傑克在跟我們談話 ... 我們很久一直在等侯
我希望 ...。我知道
我在你有新的歌曲時將跟你談話
好.
謝謝你。
bye bye[/quote]
我有感受该事
回復

使用道具 舉報

阿光 當前離線
最後登錄
1970-1-1
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-1-29
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-1-29
阿光 2003-9-2 00:57
ㄟˊ
從對話中總聽出,

學友的廣東碟還沒作完耶~~

8月9日的訪問,那時根本還沒開始作耶

現在不知道進行得怎麼樣了?
回復

使用道具 舉報

阿光 當前離線
最後登錄
1970-1-1
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-1-29
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-1-29
阿光 2003-9-2 01:06
[quote:d9f2816acb="sand"]原本訪問是廣東話
由AL以英文翻譯
但為方便各位閱讀
我又用翻譯機轉為中文
可是翻譯機生吞活剝
太礙眼的地方我已修改
未能100%把原意表達
所以最好還是看原文囉  ;-)[/quote]

真的還是很謝謝你嘍!雖然說翻成中文文法有些怪怪的
但用些想像力還是能體會出原意的
學友講這些話時,一定很有趣的

謝謝你啦!!sand!神通廣大呀!
回復

使用道具 舉報

sand 當前離線
最後登錄
2016-4-12
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-1-26
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-1-26
sand 2003-9-2 17:23
[quote:aceb262ede="阿光"]真的還是很謝謝你嘍!雖然說翻成中文文法有些怪怪的
但用些想像力還是能體會出原意的
學友講這些話時,一定很有趣的[/quote]
嘻嘻  :-)
將就一下啦
也難為AL翻了一大篇文字
修正時我也是暈暈的   ;)
回復

使用道具 舉報

abuyee 當前離線
最後登錄
1970-1-1
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-1-30
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-1-30
abuyee 2003-9-2 21:05
真是謝謝你們兩位了 提供這麼好的資訊給友迷們
雖然看英文不像中文一樣順暢 但也讓我有機會能練一下閱讀能力... :lol:
而且還知道三首歌曲的英文名字呢 好好玩...
有病呻吟...Groaning on a sick bed  呵呵
不過那時DVD好像已經完成的差不多了呢 怎麼這麼久還沒發?
唱片公司故意吊我們胃口...  :wink:
一生一火花 擦亮這夢境 如像歌者加上了歌聲 一天一火花 創造滿天星 如像窗框加上最美麗風景 張開雙臂 分享千里 緣份以光速見證~*
回復

使用道具 舉報

陳涵郁 當前離線
最後登錄
1970-1-1
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-2-13
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-2-13
陳涵郁 2003-9-2 23:26
哇~!!
不知道還要等多久ㄝ~!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

雨林 當前離線
最後登錄
1970-1-1
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-1-27
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-1-27
雨林 2003-9-4 20:26
謝謝Nicky的繁體………
讓我們可以看的很清楚…
回復

使用道具 舉報

chiasan 當前離線
最後登錄
1970-1-1
在線時間
0 小時
性別
保密
註冊時間
2003-2-7
閱讀權限
帖子
主題
精華
積分
UID
金幣
註冊時間
2003-2-7
chiasan 2003-9-8 23:14
真的覺得友迷是神奇的~~
看到那篇英文滿滿滿就傻眼~~
再看到sand的翻譯更是覺得神奇~~
非~~~~~~~~~~常的感謝你們~~
沒有你們咱們就看不到這段學友的訪問了~~
其中覺得最妙的是...學友廣東歌的英文翻譯~`
有病呻吟和遙遠的她我還猜得出來~~
moonlight romance我還想了很久的說~~
不過還是有看完這整篇啦~`
再次感謝友迷的大力提供喔~` :lol:
超愛學友的嘉珊^^
"只要台下還有人在聽,我就會一直唱下去~"..學友說的... "只要學友還在台上唱,我就會一直聽下去~"..嘉珊說的^^ http://www.wretch.cc/blog/chiasan93
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即加入

手機版 | 文字版 | 【學友熱】Jacky Fever Club   

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:24 , Processed in 0.366431 second(s), 21 queries .

Copyright © 2012 學友熱 Jacky Fever Club | 技術支持|LIGHTSAIL視覺