學友的英文真的講的很好!好羨慕喔!
值得收藏的節目,可以提供下載嗎?拜託……
阿兆 發表於 2004-11-21 11:03
哇~~ :-o
節目最後還有放『黑白畫映』的MV耶!
能夠在國際節目放MV~~
看到了感覺很~~~~~~~~爽爽爽 :lol:
tam 發表於 2004-11-21 15:27
:arrow: 學友講得太好了, 我是說他的英語程度讓我震撼, 香港中七程度, 竟這樣流利, 不像香港式英文, 我的加拿大朋友都說他講得像外國人, 太驚喜了! :arrow:
Ester 發表於 2004-11-21 20:11
學友連說英文都好聽...
如果學校英文教科書都用學友的聲音發音...
那我們的英文應該都會很好吧...呵呵呵
expensive 發表於 2004-11-21 21:45
感謝晴天
辛苦囉
能一直看見學友真開心
:-D
AL 發表於 2004-11-24 11:14
That's another one of Jacky Cheung's famous hits "A thousand heart-breaking reaons".  Luckily his real life is not quite so heart-breaking.  He's happily married and a proud father of a 4-year-old daughter.  Earlier this year, Hong Kong Disneyland appointed Jacky as their spokesperson because they say he stands for everything that makes Disney so special.  Jacky why.. why Disneyland?  Why the spokesman for them?

They came to look for me.  and I've been watching lots of Disneys and movies with my kid.  I think it's about time for me to do something that I could share with my kid.

What do you want to achieve?  Raising your profile or?

I just wanted to do something that I ... you know I've been in over 60 movies and sing a lot of songs and yet most of them I can't share with my kid for the moment actually.  Now as the spokesperson of Disneyland so I can tell my kid what I'm doing now.

And she can relate to it, right?

She can totally understand and I can show her everything that I'm doing.

You have done so many things in your life, acting, singing.. Is there something else that you'd like to do but you haven't done yet?

A lot.  I don't know.... I... I'm thinking of travelling...I mean really looking into the world... I mean..  yes I've been travelling to most of the ...many many countries, most part of the world, yes, but I just worked.

That's not the same, yeah.

When I really have some time off, I would love to see the world with my family.. maybe when my kid's getting...

A bit older yeah,  so she can appreciate it.

When someone picks up Jacky Cheung's CD, anywhere in this world, what do you hope they will get out of it?  What do you hope they will feel when they listen to your music?

I just want them to feel what they feel ... I think what's the importance about songs.  It can make you feel something.  If you can feel something from it, that's what I want actually. You can feel from my album, you can... it might dig up some of your off feelings about something, about memories, or what, whatsoever, it can ease your pain or it can make you happy for a while and make you relaxed for just a second, that's good enough, that's what I want.

And it's also so amazing that people who don't even understand let's say Cantonese or Mandarin, still buy your albums, still listen to you.

Well it's good when you heard something about it.  They're not because of who you are, they're just because of your music, your voice and that makes you feel good.

Jacky thank you very much for coming.  We really appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you.

No no no I'm so happy to talk to you.

Thank you.  Devoted entertainer, philanthropist, husband and father, Jacky Cheung.  And that is Talk Asia this week.  Be sure to check out our website at cnn.com/talkasia for upcoming guests and you can let us know who you'd like to see on the show, the address talkasia@cnn.com. Thank you very much for joining us.  I'm Lorraine Hahn.  Let's talk again next week.
chiasan 發表於 2004-11-25 10:33
感謝AL的提供喔~~
有的時候聽得懂,但也只是個概略而已~~
AL的提供讓我們多了很多單字學習的機會~~  :oops:  

希望學友多上幾個外國媒體的節目,
讓更多華人以外的樂迷可以多認識學友一些啦~~
再次多謝囉~AL~~
超愛學友的嘉珊^^
12下一頁
【分享到…】
【學友影音】
[影片]張學友演唱會尾場 學友晒柔軟度做一
張學友演唱會尾場︱學友晒柔軟度做一字馬 自認年屆60有點迷失︱永不言休:我39年前已 ...
[影片]張學友60+巡演香港站尾場祈福儀式【
【人疊人意外】張學友60+巡演香港站尾場祈福儀式 熱情粉絲爭相送禮致圍欄倒塌幸無人受 ...
[影片]張學友60+巡迴演唱會寧波站回顧
感謝!張學友60+巡迴演唱會寧波站回顧 by 星豐文娛 手機觀看請點:https://youtu.b ...
[影片]【電笠】張學友 專訪:歌命・吻別・
【電笠】張學友 專訪:歌命・吻別・又十年 dl.thevoc 2023年11月13日 「很多歌都像 ...
[影片]香港站記者會新城電台專訪
香港站記者會新城電台專訪 手機觀看請點:https://youtu.be/Y21fHhZQHlQ [youtube ...
[影片]張學友演唱會廣州站清唱合集
張學友60+巡迴演唱會 廣州站清唱合集 by 神遊無涯時空 手機觀看請點:https://you ...
[影片]《張學友60+巡迴演唱會》香港站 記者
《張學友60+巡迴演唱會》香港站 記者會 2023.10.17 張學友由今年6月開始展開《張學友 ...
[影片]分手張學友 羅美薇:不會再哭了
連環泡 主持:方芳 民國77年11月24日(1988)播出第768集,特別來賓:羅美薇、張學友 ...
[影片]環球唱片馬來西亞站回顧
Universal Music Malaysia Regional 2023.08.29 約好了,等歌神開70+演唱會,我們也 ...
[影片]張學友《60+巡迴演唱會馬來西亞》首
光明日報 Guang Ming Daily (吉隆坡11日訊)香港“歌神”張學友駕到! 張學友《60+ ...

手機版 | 文字版 | 【學友熱】Jacky Fever Club   

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:09 , Processed in 0.311840 second(s), 33 queries .

Copyright © 2012 學友熱 Jacky Fever Club | 技術支持|LIGHTSAIL視覺